Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Up Coming Meet & Greet

Hey All

Please forgive my lack of postings this month, it's just been nuts. Yes, the book came out and I've been doing lots of TV and radio to promote it. In fact, I'm on my way down to Philly this week to do an NPR show called The Chef's Table. Chefs Table and knitting? Sure, why not.


What else is going on? Well, on Saturday May 22 I'll be at Purl Soho at their new location on Broome Street. The class if from 4 to 6 and you have to call and sign up. We'll be making the reverse cable scarf from KNITS MEN WANT. I'll show you all how to make it in the gauge it's picture in in the book and how to alter the design to fit bulkier yarns. Plus we'll go over a few other tips and tricks for knitting for the guy in your life.

Can't make it to Soho next Saturday? I'm doing the same class again at Colorful Stitches in Lenox, MA on Saturday June, 26. Plus, I'll be bringing goodies to munch on from one of my latest cookbooks. So join in the fun, either day, it will be great to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog. To avoid spam, all posts get screened and I will make sure they're up as soon as possible.
--bruce